Be the Change!
Women United is a powerful philanthropic force. This dynamic group of women leaders brings their passion, expertise, and resources needed to get things done to create lasting change in their communities.
Women United members will support Fox Valley United Way's mission of supporting the pillars of health, education, and financial stability of all families in the communities we serve.
Join the Committee!
Committee members are requested to assist the organization in the following ways:
- Donate or assist in procuring a cash or in-kind donation of $500 annually.
- Plan and execute fundraising events
- Contribute your best ideas and unique strengths at (monthly/quarterly) meetings.
- Assist in making informed decisions about allocating funds raised to create impactful change in the community.
- Volunteer alongside others who share your passion for strengthening the community you call home.
- Network and collaborate with key business and community leaders at exclusive events.
- Learn more about critical issues impacting our community.
- Advocate for crucial community needs at the local and state level.